Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Busy and Fun Day!

Well where do I start?  Had such a fun day today.  I had an interview for a local jewelry company, met for coffee with Kristin Oppold - whom I met on Facebook and then spent the rest of the afternoon browsing through Pier One, Ikea and a thrift store.  I didn't really buy anything though.  It was so much fun to dress up (I live in jeans) and get out and about.  Oh and I have some fun photos to share. 

 Here is Kristin Oppold of Yay! Jewelry.  Was so much fun to finally meet her.

 This is the handmade journal that I made in my photography class.  I've always wanted to learn how to make these and now I know how.  Can't wait to make some more.

And finally just a small sampling of my bead stash.  I signed up for a well know swap that is called Bead Soup and it is hosted by Lori Anderson Check out her Blog and maybe next time you can join in.

Blessings,
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by visiting all the blogs taking part in the bead soup cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so envious y'all got to meet each other and I wasnt invited. LOL Well, when you two, take a connecting flight through Atlanta, you can come and visit me. I will cook you guys something! Thats saying a lot because I dont cook!
    You both look so cute in this picture. Deb, I cant wait to see some of your creations. I love the journal! Beautiful! So glad to see your blog. Laura

    ReplyDelete