Thursday, February 14, 2013

Bead Soup 7

I'm finally blogging about the Bead Soup 7 Blog Party.  I have watched as others have joined in the fun and I decided to take the plunge this year.

I was paired up with Cece Cormier and can't wait to get started on what she sends.  I looked up some of her pieces from her blog.  Here are a few things that I learned about her -
  • Makes macrame jewelry
  • Lives in the dessert and not desert, lol
  • Mines gold
  • Has a green thumb (I don't)
  • Likes bright colors
  • Melts glass
  • Has a wide range of styles when making jewelry
  • Eats Paleo/Gluten Free (yes!)
I took photos of the bead soup I sent her, but need to figure out how to get the photos off my cell phone and loaded up to the blog.

Can't wait to get started creating!

Blesssings,
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment